At This Location
WoodSpring Suites Mobile is an extended stay hotel located minutes from Mobile Bay. Guests can expect exceptionally clean rooms, a professional and welcoming staff and a refreshing weekly hotel. Offering great low weekly rates, as well as affordable nightly and monthly rates. Guests have the choice between three room styles - all equipped with in-room kitchens, free wi-fi and 24/7 access to our washers and dryers. With a central location, all of Mobile is very accessible for business, pleasure, military and relocating travelers.
Located directly off Interstate 65, WoodSpring Suites Mobile offers a wide variety of popular destinations nearby, including:
- Downtown Mobile (9 Miles), Tillmans Corner, AL (8 Miles), Theodore, AL (9 Miles), Prichard, AL (8 Miles), Chickasaw, AL (10 Miles), Semmes, AL (13 Miles), Tanner Williams, AL (17 Miles), Saraland, AL (14 Miles), Satsuma, AL (16 Miles), Kushla, AL (14 Miles), Mauville, AL (16 Miles),
- The Shoppes at Bel Air (1 Mile), Festival Centre (1 Miles), Regency Square (3 Miles),
- USS Alabama (8 Miles), Ladd-Peebles Stadium (4 Miles), Mobile Museum of Art (5 Miles), Playhouse in the Park (5 Miles), Langan Ball Park (5 Miles), Hank Aaron Stadium (2 Miles), Dog River and Dog River Park (4 Miles), Mobile Civic Center (6 Miles), GulfQuest National Maritime Museum of the Gulf of Mexico (6 Miles), Gulf coast Exploreum Science Center and Museum (6 Miles),
- USA Children's and Women's Hospital (5 Miles)
- Army National Guard (5 Miles), USCG Sector Mobile (5 Miles), Fort Whiting Reception Hall (5 Miles)
- Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley / Mobile Downtown Airports (5 Miles)
- McDuffie Island (7 Miles), Little Sand Island (7 Miles) and Pinto Island (8 Miles)
- University of South Alabama (5 Miles), University of South Brookley (6 Miles), Stanky Field (5 Miles), Mitchell Center (5 Miles)
At Every Location
Say hello to WoodSpring Hotels, an extended stay hotel company with two great brands: WoodSpring Suites and Value Place. Explore our more than 210 extended stay hotels across the nation where you’ll find a warm, welcoming environment, friendly staff, super clean, comfortable accommodations and well-designed kitchens in every room.