HYATT house is an extended-stay, residential-style hotel that aims to provide individual travelers with the feel of a modern condominium. This 125 room, all-suite property offers comforts of home such as fully equipped kitchens, flat panel HDTVs and free high-speed internet access. The public space features facilities such as a fitness center and a business center. A full breakfast every morning and an evening social on weekday evenings are complimentary to guests. HYATT house properties are located in urban, airport and suburban locations and can accommodate small corporate meetings and corporate clients seeking to place their employees on extended assignment.
The Chief Engineer is responsible for the oversight of the building maintenance of the hotel. This includes the interior as well as the exterior of the building. This person must be knowledgeable in HVAC, Refrigeration, and Electrical Engineering. The Chief Engineer may also be responsible for interviewing, training, staff development and scheduling.
Welcome you to our new house, HYATT house!
- College degree preferred or applicable trade certification(s)
- 3+ years supervisory/management experience required, preferably within a hotel
- 4+ years building maintenance experience required, preferably within a hotel
- Strong communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- May be required to work Weekends/Holidays as business needs warrant