A Perfect Room Team Associate is to perform preventative maintenance on all Guest Rooms, finding what is not perfect and correcting it before room is ever rented.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Guest Rooms – plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners, cosmetic items, replacing electrical switches and outlets and programming TVs.
• Energy Conservation – to observe energy and utilities usage in the hotel and on the grounds. To look for ways to conserve energy and report any ideas to the Engineering Management.
• Tools – to clean, lubricate, protect and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel. To see that all tools used are returned to the shop and secured in proper storage area. To protect and otherwise maintain your assigned tool pouch and its tools at the discretion of the Engineering Management.
• Accident Prevention and Safety – to be aware of all existing departmental Job Safety Analysis and to strive to work in an accident-free manner and to create a safe work environment for others. To continuously look for conditions, which may endanger associates or guests of the hotel, and to take immediate action to correct any hazardous conditions found.
• Records – to maintain a thorough log of each day’s activities and problems that occur and to ensure this information is passed on to other shifts.
• Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing.
• Must be able to work with electricity.
• Must be able to work with water and cleaning chemicals.
• Must be able to work mechanical equipment.
• Must be responsible for the maintenance of the PRT cart. To include appearance, workability and stocked with essential parts.
• Education: High School Diploma or GED.
• Certification with emphasis in Technical Trades preferred.
• 21+ years old with valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR for insurability purposes.
• Requires problem solving abilities.
• Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Maintain a clean, safe and environmentally responsible work environment.
• Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English.
• Ability to work well independently.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.