Offers superior customer service while selling merchandise and assisting management in merchandizing, inventory control, reservations, and special events preparation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs opening and closing procedures for the shop or store.
• Responsible for accountability of all sales and money transactions made.
• Collects applicable fees from patrons as they arrive.
• Makes reservations (tee-times, classes, etc.) and assists customers on the phone.
• Assists guests by selling merchandize and providing information on a professional manner.
• Assists with rotating stock and keeping displays clean and orderly.
• Assists with general cleaning of the shop or store.
• Assist with creating appealing displays.
• Assists with periodic physical inventories.
• May work with guest services and player assistants to facilitate orderly start and play on the golf course.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Speak, read and write English.
• Professional demeanor in both mannerism and appearance.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.