Posted October 30, 2020DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster
We Create Great Experiences! Come Join Our TEAM! We value and take care of our Team Members and provide a safe and friendly environment in which to work.
**Full Time / Part Time**
Facilitates Food Service by performing the essential duties listed below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Efficiently clears dirty silverware, Glassware, and plates from Guest tables and properly breaks down the trays for cleaning of these items in the kitchen.
· Wipes table tops, chairs, salt & pepper shakers, sugar caddies, and center pieces with damp cloth.
· Replaces soiled table linens and resets tables with silverware and glassware.
· Supplies service bar with food such as soups, salads, and desserts.
· Restocks glassware and items in an efficient manner to maximize table turns.
· Restocks all service stations throughout a work shift and ensure the following shift is completely set.
· Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
· Sets-up Room Service:
Sets-up service trays
Confirms Room service order
Delivers/identifies themselves as “In Room Dining”
Asks where the Guest would like their order placed
Reviews the Room Service Order with Guest before leaving
Utilizes the Guest name three times before leaving
Collects used Room Service trays from hallways every 30 minutes
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
RAMP trained preferred if over 18 but will train
ServSafe Certification preferred but will train
Doubletree Resort at Willow Valley is part of an extraordinary third-generation family business built in the heart of scenic Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. In 1965, the Thomas family set out to create a way of working and living based on treating everyone with the kindness and generosity of family, living out the tenets of their faith.
The Doubletree commitment to providing every guest a warm and sincere welcome, as represented by the signature Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookie, is a perfect fit with the Willow Valley’s culture of warmth and hospitality. This caring attitude is appreciated by visitors from around the country as well as local residents, and the Thomas family is an active part of the Lancaster community.
At DoubleTree, service is more than just giving guests a quick and efficient check-in and a clean room. DoubleTree is committed to providing more than what guests expect and strives to differentiate its services from competitors when travelers stay at any DoubleTree across the globe.
We call this a Culture of CARE
It’s Doubletree’s commitment to total service quality. The CARE concept grew out of the belief that if you treat guests and team members with CARE, they’ll stay with you.