Posted October 12, 2020WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Tinker AFB
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Provides friendly and responsive front desk service to guests, while also ensuring that guest payments are collected and processed in a reliable and timely manner.
Greets guests, assists them with check-ins and check-outs, registers and assigns rooms, issues room keys/cards, transmits and receives messages, keeps records of occupied rooms and guest accounts, makes and confirms reservations, presents statement to and collects payments from departing guests.
Ensures that all service provided is consistently prompt and courteous and designed to meet high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
Cleans the lobby and public restroom; washes and folds laundry; and assists other staff in preparing check outs to be guest ready.
Responds to any/all emergency situations (police, fire, emergency responder, weather, building – electrical outage, water line breaks, etc.) in a timely manner.
• Organizes, confirms, processes, and conducts all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations; greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
• Secures payment; verifies and adjusts billing. Verifies customers' credit, and establishes how the customer will pay for the accommodation. Computes bills, collects payments, and makes change for guests.
• Keeps abreast of hotel policies concerning room/sign rates, group and other discounts, and special offerings.
• Issues room keys, identifies and explains room features to guests. Supplies guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation and local areas of interest.
• Keeps records of room availability/inventory management, and guests' accounts.
• Performs bookkeeping activities, such as running reports and posting payments to guest folios.
• Records guest comments or complaints, referring customers to General Manager as necessary.
• Contacts head room attendant or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Responds to emergency situations.
• Cleans and maintains common areas within the hotel: hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways to company standards.
• Assist guests checking in or out as directed by the General Manager.
• Keeps store rooms in clean, safe, and organized condition at all times.
• Assists other employees in completing their respective duties to achieve guest ready rooms, public areas, and outstanding customer service.
• Cleans and maintains lobby, entrance doors including snow removal from entrances, sidewalks, and emergency exits.
• Completes night audit entry.
• Works in laundry room area loading and unloading washers and dryers and folding items.
• Notifies General Manager or Maintenance Technician of any major repairs.
• Provides inventory management to ensure property is equipped with necessary parts and supplies.
• Serves as Manager-on-Duty in General Manager and/or Lead GSR absence.
• Inspects/stocks housekeeping carts for service preparedness.
• Inspects rooms for guest readiness.
• Consists of a combination of regular desk scheduled hours and on-call hours. Covers on call duties during closed desk hours and responds to guest emergencies, check ins or other service requests.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions are not all inclusive; other duties may be assigned.
Full job description attached.
WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Tinker AFB is a refreshing upgrade to the average extended stay hotel. With a great location and proximity to all the area has to offer and the major highways of the market, the low weekly rates, monthly rates, and nightly rates will appeal to any guest who needs a clean, comfortable room for a few nights or more. Air Force members, those working on and near the base, students, tourists, sports fans, business professionals, and those moving within and to Del City, Oklahoma City, and the surrounding area will enjoy some of the comforts of home while staying in a hotel. Three room options allow one to four guests, in-room kitchens in every room allow for saving of time and money, guest laundry and vending are available 24/7, free wireless internet for all guests, and staff committed to the satisfaction and comfort of every guest.
No matter which Value Place you go to, there are a few things you can count on at every location—a truly affordable weekly rate and an astonishingly clean room with a full kitchen. All in a more secure environment than you’ll find at any other extended stay hotel or motel. How can we make this promise to our guests? By keeping things simple. And because we’re flexible to your needs, you won’t find extras padded into our pricing. Instead, you get to pick and choose from the optional add-ons we offer. At Value Place, you get affordable lodging that is clean, safe, and simple—every time, at every location.