Posted October 20, 2020WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs
Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC is a fast-growing company. We offer excellent benefits. We are a company were "People First" is our top priority. Come and join this awesome team. Apply Now!!
Maintains the hotel and hotel rooms in a guest ready state. Works closely with the General Manager and the Head Room Attendant to clean each room and hotel public spaces to brand standards ensuring guest readiness.
Performs a wide variety of cleaning tasks in the hotel including cleaning guest rooms and public spaces. Washes and folds laundry and occasionally performs the duties of the on-call overnight shift. Work shifts vary by day and week and depending upon business needs.
• Receives a list of rooms at the start of shift to identify rooms and public spaces to be cleaned during shift.
• Maintains an orderly cart utilizing the detailed Cart Program. The cart contains clean linens, towels, toiletry items, cleaning and disinfecting supplies, broom, dust pan and mop. Carts should be stocked and ready to go at the beginning of the Room Attendant’s shift.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways so that health standards are met, and the property is clean to company standards.
• Cleans doors, door frames, vents, windows, cabinets, walls, outlets, packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) and windows.
• Cleans and inspects fire prevention devices (smoke alarms and sprinklers).
* Inspects rooms and public areas to accepted health and safety standards for pest control.
• Replaces soiled linen and towels, disinfects bathroom surfaces, dusts or wipes down all surfaces, sweeps and mops all floors.
• Replenishes room supplies, toilet paper, soap, trash liners, etc.
• Empties wastebaskets and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Observes precautions required to protect hotel and guests, immediately reports any damage to a room, as well as any contents that should not be in a room (drugs, weapons, animals, etc.) to the General Manager.
• Notifies General Manager of any maintenance issues.
• Notifies General Manager of leftover guest belongings and bags and tags the items.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and organized.
• Washes and folds laundry.
• Other duties as assigned by General Manager
Full job description attached.
WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs, an extended stay hotel, a 100% smoke-free hotel, and a pet-friendly hotel. Designed with long-stay guests - including seasonal visitors, military members, tourists and vacationers, business travelers, and those moving within and to the area - in mind, weekly rates, nightly rates, and monthly rates lower - per night - the longer guests stay. Choose from three suite designs, all with queen-sized beds and in-room kitchens. Free basic wi-fi and free parking improve the value of our rates and a 24/7 guest laundry room and vending area ensure guest comfort as does around-the-clock guest support.